Séipéal Naomh Pheadar is Phóil
Peter & Paul Church
Peter and and Paul Catholic Church dates from 1839. It replaced a much earlier Church in Creggaunnahilla, located about 100 metres south of the present building. The Michael Healy stained-glass window c. 1925 is of note. In 1985 a major reconstruction, involving structural changes both inside and outside the Church was carried out. Much of the work was done by voluntary labour.