Feagh is in the west of the parish and occupies 133 acres or 54 hectares which includes part of Killone Lake. Located on the boundary with Killone Parish, Feagh is bordered by Ballyveskill in the south, Barntick and Buncraggy to the east and Newhall in the Killone Parish to the north. The R473 Kildysart Road runs along the boundary with Buncraggy.
Like other townlands in the area, Feagh was part of the Marquis of Conyngham estate and it appears from dates in the cancelled books that Land Act Purchase Agreements were entered into with occupiers in 1946 which is later than seen in other townlands in the parish.
At the 1901 census of Ireland for Feagh, there were twenty-eight people in five households but reduced to twenty-five people in four households in 1911.
The cancelled books 1855-1970 do not show major changes to land holdings or lot numbers, such as those observed in nearby Ballyveskill. Equally there was no development of house and gardens or small holdings in the townland developed by the County Council or its predecessors.
The Slattery family at lot 7a show a continuous link to the property 1855-1970, including the erection of new house after 1946. Of interest, the townland of residence recorded on the family’s parish baptism and civil records mostly record their residence as Buncraggy not Feagh. However, the family is enumerated in Feagh at both censuses.
 (https://www.townlands.ie/clare/islands/clareabbey/clareabbey/feagh/) (accessed 16 Mar 2023).
 (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Clare/Clareabbey/Feagh/) (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1911/Clare/Clareabbey/Feagh/) (accessed 16 Mar. 2023).
 (Irishgenealogy.ie) (accessed 16 Mar 2023).